Corporate Finance and Investment
To-date, we have assisted approximately 100 public listed companies in their corporate exercises, most of which were for their IPO.
We are one of the most established business consulting and market research firms in assisting companies in their corporate exercises.
Market and Industry Research
We provide both industrial and consumer market research.
Our industrial research is used to assess the outlook of the industry, as well as to obtain pertinent and timely information on industry performance, operating conditions, regulatory requirements, barriers to entry, opportunities and threats, market size and competition.
Our industrial research is commonly used for the following purposes:
- Master plan;
- Business plan;
- Feasibility study;
- Marketing plan;
- Information memorandum;
- Commercial due diligence;
- Business opportunity evaluation;
- Industry prospect assessment;
- Independent industry assessment for IPO, RTO, M&A and other corporate exercises.
Our consumer research includes the following:
- Go-to-market research and planning;
- Product and service acceptance study;
- Market needs and acceptance analysis;
- Consumer usage, attitudes and perception;
- Brand assessment;
- Customer satisfaction benchmarking and indexing.